The Snow Persuader E-Caller (4-100spk Dual Amp and MP3 Model)
Guide Tested - Goose Approved! - The Snow Persuader e-caller is a top of the line e-caller that has been field tested and fine tuned over the past 5 years. The Snow Persuader comes in a top of the line dry box, powerful amps, mp3 players, best horn speakers available. Midwest Waterfowl Outfitters ONLY uses the best quality components out there. There is a 2 speaker and a 4 speaker model available for purchase.
Midwest Waterfowl Outfitters is not currently accepting orders for any product at this time. Please contact Barry at email@example.com for service work on prior orders.
Price $540.00 +shipping(usually $25-40)
- Volume Control - controls two speakers (add $15.00)
- Remove On/Off Toggle (sub $15)
- Remove 2nd MP3 Player (sub $30)
- 100' wire on 2 speakers(add $25)
Our biggest and baddest E-caller available, this was my personal unit used for the past year.
- MTM's Sportsmen's Plus Utility Dry Boxes, to keep your investment safe.
- 2 - Two Channel 240 watt amplifiers. Gives you more power then the single 4 channel amp
- Dual Amplifiers gives you piece of mind if one amp was to fail(not likely), but odds are both would not fail.
- Four 6.5"x11" 100 watt speakers
- 50' of 16 gauge speaker wire on each speaker with plugs, I can configure this anyway you like.
- Option to have two speakers at 100' to give you more coverage of your spread.
- Simple speaker plugs on the front of the box
- 2nd MP3 player so you can play two different sounds from the same unit. I ran two different tracks from SOTP III this spring
- Battery Clips, just add your own small deep cycle battery that fits inside the box
- On/Off Switch is Standard on this model
MP3 Player -Add a second unit for multiple sounds from same caller - Included in Price
This is a used unit but it is the unit I have found to be the best in the field. These are no longer made and my supply may be limited. I do offer a 30 day replacement on these players and all have been tested before shipped to you. The player also includes the install disk for your computer and the USB cable. It is powered by one AAA battery.
Volume Remote - $15.00 This is a great option so you can control the volume from your blind, the unit does need to be placed within 3' of the blind for this option to work. This is a in-line volume control which will control 2 speakers.
On/Off Toggle - $15.00
This shuts off power to the amplifier so you don't have to unhook the battery. To maintain battery life I have found it helpful to shut off power to the amplifier whenever the unit is not in use.
50' of speaker wire - Included in this model
Extend your speaker wire length from the standard 30' to 50', you do lose some power on longer speaker runs but it is sometimes worth it to cover more of your decoy spread with sound.
100' of Speaker wire on two speakers, allows you to extend your range - $25
Smaller Dry Box - This is still a MTM Dry Box, but it is a smaller box that will fit under a GHG Snow Goose Shell Decoy. If you would like this option it will not allow the battery to be housed inside of the box anymore, I run this box personally and house the battery under one decoy and the box under another. Please put a not in your order if you would like this option. - Subtract $5 from above price due to cost of the box being less.